Welcome to the TDA Junior Uniform Page!
To order uniform, please visit our online shop.
Uniform requirements for the Junior School is as follows:
Years 3 & 4
The Thomas Deacon Academy Juniors uniform for Years 3 & 4 consists of:
- Dark blue jumper or cardigan (with TDA logo)
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- Black trousers or skirt
- Black shoes (not trainers or canvas)
Years 5 & 6
In Years 5 & 6, children wear a blazer replacing the jumper. A Junior TDA tie also should be worn.
Alternative Summer Uniform for Years 3 & 4
- Girls - summer dress navy and white gingham check (knee length); white socks; sensible shoes
- Boys - Black school shorts; white polo shirt; short sleeved white shirt; sensible shoes.
- Black polo shirt with Thomas Deacon logo
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms
How to order uniform
1. Please check the uniform requirements (above).
2. Measure your child and order via our online shop.
3. Orders will be distributed within the Academy to your child who will be notified via the school office.