Welcome to the TDA Sixth Form Uniform Page!
Currently, our School Shop is only open for emailed order requests and pre-arranged collections (term time only).
TDA Sixth Form Uniform Requirements
School blazer, kilt or trousers, school blouse, office appropriate black shoes, navy or black tights to be worn with skirt (hijabs must be plain and navy blue).
Navy blue trousers and school blazer to be purchased from the school shop, white shirt, school tie and office appropriate shoes.
How to Order Uniform
1. Please check the uniform requirements (above).
2. Measure your child and complete the order form with student details, size, quantity and total cost of order.
3. Email the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate with your emailed form your choice of payment method (detailed below).
4. Payment must be made in advance of the uniform being distributed. Payment options include: ParentPay - select Academy Shop Purchases. Credit/Debit Card or TDA Swipe Card (loaded via Parent Pay). Please ring the school shop on 01733 426060 ext 6180 to pay via card.
5. Orders will be distributed within the Academy to your child who will be notified via the school office.