Our online payment service
ParentPay – our online payment service
As from September 2020 we will only be accepting payments online using a secure website called Parentpay. You will be able to use your debit or credit card to make payments for dinner money, School trips, Music tuition and other items.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
• Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
• Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
• Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
• Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
• Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
• Help to reduce anti-social behaviour
• Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay?
For those that have not already activated their accounts, we will shortly be sending you your activation details, once you receive these:
• Visit www.parentpay.com
• Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage.
NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username (we suggest your email address) and password for future access during the activation process
• Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username (we suggest your email address) and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
• Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the school Finance Office on
01733 426060 or email@example.com
For more information, visit
Some Helpful videos on the setup and how to use are given below